Hogwarts' Students

Hogwarts' Students
Friends without borders

Music from Within

Joint Fireworks Night by Singapore & Hongkong Societies

Sunday 9 March 2008

9th March 2008 - Harry Denis


Last night, something that my friend did really tickled me and caused me to burst out laughing. I think it’s rather cute and nice. As you can see, I am the new lead actor for the next installment of Harry Potter, if there are any further installments. You have to be aware that Harry Denis is not a fan of the Potter series, hence my ignorance towards it. My Portuguese friend created the picture for me. I dare say that it is a rather good picture. One friend of mine commented that the picture has to be suited or ideal for superimposing onto Harry Potter. Apparently, with my trademark cheeky smile, I am without a doubt that my pictures would make the mark! Haha, well, my Portuguese friend did use a nice smiling picture of myself and I think it looks pretty darn good!

Besides that, it was the birthday of a good friend that I’ve made in Durham. After sending him my well-wishing for his birthday, he replied with this text which took me by surprised as it was sincere and deep. It said “Dear Denis, thanks for your support throughout this year. You have been my role model for the year and to be honest, sometimes I look up to you as a big brother. Thanks for the kind words and I’ll carry on with my future with no regrets”. After reading it, I didn’t know what I was feeling exactly. But a funny thought came to mind, I bet a 100 quid that my younger brother doesn’t even look upon me as a role model haha!

More surprisingly, a friend told me at a party that I’m like a fountain of morality! I was like “huh”? I really am bewildered, and a little amused, by the impressions that I’ve formed on others throughout this year for I don’t feel like I’m exerting much influence over my friends…

1 comment:

Foodie.mon said...

oei, where's ur tagboard?!?! haha..

cya in italy in a few days time!!